Mark your calendar for upcoming registration dates:
Sign up for a friendly registration reminder
How to register for programs:
1. Visit the location program page of your choice by clicking below:
2. Scroll to view the programs and classes available at that location
3. Under each section header, preview the session program schedules via the linked PDF, if applicable
4. Click to expand a program or class of interest to reveal its:
- Full description
- Start and end dates, if applicable
- Day(s) and time(s) offered, if applicable
- Pricing for members and non-members, if applicable
- Registration instructions or "Register" button
5. To register for that program or class follow the instructions as indicated or click on the "Register" button
Registration support: There will be added phone support during registration. If you need additional assistance during registration, call:
Important Notes For All Registrants
- If you have previously registered through our online system, then your User ID and Password are already set up.
- If you are a first-time registrant, you must first set up an account in order to get a User ID and Password. Visit www.somersetcountyymca.org/my-account for instructions.
- You must have a current membership during the entire program session to receive a member rate.
- If you have any registration questions, please contact:
- Karen DiGiovanni via webmail for Bridgewater YMCA, Somerset Hills YMCA and Somerville YMCA
- Eileen Rind via webmail for Hillsborough YMCA
Financial Assistance & Online Registration
Our online registration system is able to automatically apply Financial Assistance to program fees when recipients register online. If you need assistance, please contact:
- Eddie Norgard via webmail for Bridgewater YMCA and Somerville YMCA
- Kim Cole via webmail for Hillsborough YMCA
- Beatriz Dominguez via webmail for Somerset Hills YMCA
Class Refund/Credit Policy
- Requests for class refunds/credits must be submitted in writing using our Refund Request form (available at the Welcome Center) before the third week of the program session.
- After two weeks of the class session, refunds/credits will be issued for medical reasons only (requests must be accompanied by a doctor’s note). Refunds/credits are issued for the remainder of the session, not for individual classes.
- Refunds/credits will be pro-rated based on the number of classes attended.
- For details on this policy and how to access your online credit, please go to our website.
- Refunds/credits are not given for closings due to weather or emergency situations.
- System credits are valid for one year from date of issue.
For the health of other children and instructors, please do not bring your child to class if they are sick. We maintain the right to send your child home if the child has symptoms of a contagious illness.
Cancellation and Change Policy
Somerset County YMCA locations reserve the right to:
- Cancel classes for insufficient enrollment, special events, or due to inclement weather.
- Change schedules, rates and fees without prior notice when necessary.